Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 2nd 2014 new
(quote) Anthony-1103625 said: Try reading the bible slowly and prayerfully. Hope that works. God bless
And if reading the Bible doesn't work, try hitting yourself repeatedly on the forehead with it. A large old-fashioned pulpit Bible is best, if you have the strength for it; or you can just leave it on the bookstand and take a good run at it.
Jul 2nd 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: And if reading the Bible doesn't work, try hitting yourself repeatedly on the forehead with it. A large old-fashioned pulpit Bible is best, if you have the strength for it; or you can just leave it on the bookstand and take a good run at it.
I knew there were other uses for the Bible than just reading it! laughing laughing laughing
Jul 2nd 2014 new
Wow,.....Thats a wonderful new way to use the bible...Paul, your a man after my heart...good luck to you and yours.
Jul 3rd 2014 new
Moving rocks helps me!! Then I can hit myself in the head with the rock, on the same spot that I hit my head with the family bible!
Jul 3rd 2014 new
This post has been flagged as inappropriate for this discussion or forum.
Jul 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Suzanne-930338 said: Vonnie, I hate to be the wet blanket on this forum thread, but I gently recommend that you take questions like this to the women's forum. There are some things that should be in a women's only thread and I believe this topic is one of them. The gents have a men's only forum as well where they can discuss more private issues, too. See you in the pink room with our Pinkie sisters!
Well, my question was meant for both male and female forumers.
Jul 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: One friend said three or more cold showers per day does the trick.
There MUST be a generation gap problem! COLD SHOWER? One would think, "I'm cold. I wish I had someone to cuddle with right now?"

First Connie now Meg rolling eyes duck
Jul 3rd 2014 new
"Hot showers for the colds, and Cold showers for the Hots" (Col. Potter from m.a.s.h. )
Jul 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: There MUST be a generation gap problem! COLD SHOWER? One would think, "I'm cold. I wish I had someone to cuddle with right now?"
First Connie now Meg
Hey if it works...
Jul 3rd 2014 new
(quote) MaryBeth-902916 said: Moving rocks helps me!! Then I can hit myself in the head with the rock, on the same spot that I hit my head with the family bible!
Are those rocks associated with the original Ten Commandment tablets? wide eyed
Posts 21 - 30 of 92