Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 3rd new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: Hey if it works...
Worka for making someone fell sorry? I thought you remembered it doesn't take much to get me started! laughing mischievous
Jul 3rd new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: Are those rocks associated with the original Ten Commandment tablets?
Yup....have the stone tablets in my rock garden......
Jul 3rd new
(quote) MaryBeth-902916 said: Yup....have the stone tablets in my rock garden......
Got hail insurance on that green?
Jul 3rd new
(quote) Lenore-1055900 said: I knew there were other uses for the Bible than just reading it!
this has to be the funniest thing I've heard in a long time laughing
Jul 3rd new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: There MUST be a generation gap problem! COLD SHOWER? One would think, "I'm cold. I wish I had someone to cuddle with right now?"
First Connie now Meg
your humor is Wonderful clair. i didn't know you had it in you. i'd rather swim in a cold pool which after the first few minutes becomes warm...makes you sleep like a baby
Jul 3rd new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: And if reading the Bible doesn't work, try hitting yourself repeatedly on the forehead with it. A large old-fashioned pulpit Bible is best, if you have the strength for it; or you can just leave it on the bookstand and take a good run at it.
laughing too funny
Jul 3rd new
I really, we are human if sexual is a problem to you, you pray for it, so you can able to control your appetite about sex. Sex is part of our body but cann't give it out.
Jul 3rd new
You have to be a saint.
Jul 3rd new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: And if reading the Bible doesn't work, try hitting yourself repeatedly on the forehead with it. A large old-fashioned pulpit Bible is best, if you have the strength for it; or you can just leave it on the bookstand and take a good run at it.
LOL!!! Brick walls work well too!
Jul 3rd new
(quote) Teresa-993518 said: LOL!!! Brick walls work well too!
I'd try a lot of prayer before I would go to the brick wall. Just sayin'.
Posts 31 - 40 of 92