Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 3rd 2014 new
rosary theheart
Jul 3rd 2014 new
Praying rosary
Jul 3rd 2014 new

Krystyna is in the IR lab right now. Her anesthesiologist is also one of the ICU doctors and has taken care of her in the ICU many times over the past eight weeks. Like many of the doctors, he has invested his heart and soul in healing her. He might be a tiny bit more attached, because she looks like an older version of his own baby girl. He was very worried about her condition going into this and very open that a lot could go wrong due with her blood pressure and all of those other anesthesia concerns.

One huge blessing for my heart: Krystyna and I talked for quite a while this afternoon and as she lay dozing, I told her that if we could get her past this obstacle, I'd take her home, whether she was well or not. She didn't answer, so I let her sleep. A few minutes later she opened her eyes and said, "I want to live." It was truly a gift. Of course right before we came downstairs, she told me that she still wanted to die...

Jul 3rd 2014 new
Praying Praying
Jul 3rd 2014 new
It isn't a clot. We could have dissolved a clot. Now they don't know what's wrong, why she's so sick. They sent me upstairs to wait, but I could hear they were having problems when I went by.
Jul 3rd 2014 new
Praying
Jul 3rd 2014 new
Prayers for Mother Mary to wrap her mantel around both of you. Strength, peace and comfort for you and Krystyna at this time.
Jul 3rd 2014 new
Praying for you and Krystyna, Joyce. May God guide the medical team and hold Krystyna in his loving arms.
Jul 3rd 2014 new
Saint Lucy of Syracuse
  • Memorial: December 13
  • Patron Saint of Sick Children
    Praying

Saint Castulus of Rome
  • Memorial: March 26
  • Patronage: against Blood Poisoning
    Praying

Saint John of God
  • Memorial: March 8
  • Patron Saint of Heart Patients
  • Patronage: against heart and circulatory problems
  • Patronage: against bodily ills
  • Praying

Saint Luke the Evangelist
  • Memorial: October 18
  • Patron Saint of Physicians, Surgeons
    Praying

Raphael the Archangel
  • Memorial: September 29
  • Patron Saint of Physicians, Sick People
    Praying

Prayer to Saint Raphael the Archangel

Glorious Archangel Saint Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court,
    you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace.
    You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air,
    consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners.
    I beg you, assist us in all our needs and in all the sufferings of this life,
    as once you helped the young Tobias on his travels.

Because you are the "medicine of God," we humbly ask you
    to heal the many infirmities of our souls and the ills that afflict our bodies.
    I especially ask of you the favor of healing for young Krystyna,
    and the great grace of purity of prepare us to be the temple of the Holy Spirit.
    Amen.
    Praying

_________
    rosary - God answers knee-mail
  • Jul 3rd 2014 new
    Prayers for Krystyna and for you.
    Posts 21 - 30 of 51