Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 4th 2014 new
Praying Prayingoffered for Krystyna.
Jul 4th 2014 new
Praying
Jul 4th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 4th 2014 new
(quote) Joyce-61410 said: Krystyna has a large clot in her IVC (inferior vena cava), the large vein that returns deoxygenated blood to the heart. We're going down to the IR lab to have them drip TPA into it to dissolve it. If it works, her circulation will improve and hopefully all the swelling in her belly will return to normal and she'll be back to fighting. If it doesn't, she'll throw a clot and stroke out or die of hypoxia. It's a high risk procedure, and she has a very good chance of bleeding to death... She's been having seizures and begging me to let her die, because she's suffering. I spoke to the palliative care team (who we've spoken with often) and they agree that she feels too bad to make that decision for herself. If she makes it through this time and still feels that way, I am finding a way to take her home to spend her last few days.
Praying Praying Praying heart
Jul 4th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 4th 2014 new
Praying rosary
Jul 4th 2014 new
Both of you are in my prayers Praying
Jul 4th 2014 new
hug angel Praying For you both Joyce
Jul 4th 2014 new
rosary Praying rosary
Jul 4th 2014 new
(quote) Joyce-61410 said: It isn't a clot. We could have dissolved a clot. Now they don't know what's wrong, why she's so sick. They sent me upstairs to wait, but I could hear they were having problems when I went by.
A candle was lit in Church today for dear Krystyna.

You are a wonderful mother, Joyce. Prayers will continue...

hug theheart Praying

Posts 41 - 50 of 51