Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 17th 2014 new
And I just realized that my smartphone did not preserve any of the formatting in that last post, smashing everything togethet. Sorry about that. We need an "edit" button, lol.
Jul 17th 2014 new
(quote) Cathy-1045216 said: Jean I am very sorry that you feel it's sad, but I don't, I can laugh at myself. i could also be ruling out a future husband by having a preference of age, race, hair color, eye color, religion, demographics, children or lack thereof, criminal background, employment, credit, family history, entertainment preference, sports, preference, body build, educational background etc.

It is my preference not to date someone my height - well aware, and comically ruling out my future husband, but I also have enough faith in God that IF someone 5'2 is the husband for me, then God will change my heart, open my eyes and place things in my path that would prevent me from saying no to dating a shorter person.

Maybe Jean's post is God's way to start making your heart and mind ready for the great short beau He has planned for you...! angel cupid
It is always good that you are open to God's possibilities! Praying flower

Posts 161 - 162 of 162