Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 9th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: there goes my date out the door/window ................
I have to tell ya Genie, your post has me laughing out loud!
Jul 11th 2014 new
I am a 74 year old woman who has sent smiles and messages to quite a few of the matches CM sent to me. I have only had 2 responses. I don't have a lot of information on my profile, but are asking the men who are sent to me as matches to contact me and I will let them know whatever they would like to know about me. I don't brag since I am a very average woman with average likes and dislikes who tries to live life as best as she can.
I guess this does not make me interesting enough for men to contact me.
When you write to women, are you open and inviting or judgmental? It sure seems so by your letter I just read.
I wish you the very best of luck to find someone - I am sure there is someone out there who is perfect for you - just be patient!
P. S. I live in Colorado, so that's just a little to far from Michigan and also, I am much to old for you. You need to try to find someone in your area and close to your age
Jul 11th 2014 new
Personally I think I am too old.I would love to date but I don't want to travel half way across the country.You probably wonder why I joined.I don't know why!!!!
Jul 11th 2014 new
rose Fran, you never know sweetie. Glad you did join though!
Jul 11th 2014 new
(quote) Fran-985937 said: Personally I think I am too old.I would love to date but I don't want to travel half way across the country.You probably wonder why I joined.I don't know why!!!!
I don't know why you joined but I'm glad you did. biggrin I'm sure you can contribute a lot to us, including wisdom and a joyful spirit, which is what we need around here. I am looking forward to seeing you here in the forums often.

And you're not too old to be here or to date.
Jul 11th 2014 new
(quote) Fran-985937 said: Personally I think I am too old.I would love to date but I don't want to travel half way across the country.You probably wonder why I joined.I don't know why!!!!
we're not ever too old to do anything unless we put a border on that old adage .... as josephine stated and other mbrs ... it always a great welcome for your contribution in the fora/op .... the young ones remind yourself that you get younger by the day as they are anxious to get older ...... there are wonderful and energetic folks in here so enjoy yourself ......... flower flower flower
Jul 11th 2014 new
Age is just a number, if you decide to live your age, only you as a person can decide that. i would prefer not to live long enough to have to wear diapers again, but that is not up to me.
Jul 11th 2014 new
I need to add for other than non medical purpose.
Jul 11th 2014 new
(quote) Trudy-974987 said: I am a 74 year old woman who has sent smiles and messages to quite a few of the matches CM sent to me. I have only had 2 responses. I don't have a lot of information on my profile, but are asking the men who are sent to me as matches to contact me and I will let them know whatever they would like to know about me. I don't brag since I am a very average woman with average likes and dislikes who tries to live life as best as she can.
I guess this does not make me interesting enough for men to contact me.
When you write to women, are you open and inviting or judgmental? It sure seems so by your letter I just read.
I wish you the very best of luck to find someone - I am sure there is someone out there who is perfect for you - just be patient!
P. S. I live in Colorado, so that's just a little to far from Michigan and also, I am much to old for you. You need to try to find someone in your area and close to your age
welcome to the forums Trudy!
Jul 11th 2014 new
(quote) Kevin-975826 said: Age is just a number, if you decide to live your age, only you as a person can decide that. i would prefer not to live long enough to have to wear diapers again, but that is not up to me.
my dad never wanted to be old. he died at age 70. My mom is 89. Just yesterday I said to her, "did you ever think you'dl live to be as old as you are". her reply was, "yes, I knew I would since all my aunts and uncles lived to their 90's. One uncle wanted to live to be 100. He died just shy of being 100. he almost made it!
for me, since my relatives have long lives, I only hope that my physical and mental health will be good enough to keep having fun in my life. what better way than to post in the forums.
Posts 41 - 50 of 52