Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 7th new
Yes, I like the site too and will always cherish the friends made here and the support. Whether or not a spouse comes from CM, this has been more than worth it and a blessing.
Jul 7th new
I agree. I have been on CM for a little over a year and have met several very nice gentlemen on here. In fact just yesterday I drove north 3hours to meet a guy I had been messaging for about 5 months. It was wonderful to get away and see a lake in northern Indiana that I didn't know existed. A one tank trip-local news
station use to advertise them!!!
I was thrilled to get to see my CM friend and talk in person and get to know more about each other. It was exciting.
Also I was invited to join a group of CM folks here in Indy for a Christmas party and Chili cook off gathering. I met wonderful folks both times. Maybe I have just been lucky but I am a satisfied member-enjoy the forums.
Jul 8th new
Buying a 6-month subscription to the site has been entirely satisfying. As a new Catholic who was told I need to get my annulment done before I can seek marriage, hence a sincere Friendship Only status here -- I have been eager for, and found, the company of other serious Catholics. There is a lifetime of learning in from of me and I got into this faith path relatively late...so coming onto this site, with its fora and array of personalities and opinions, has been just what I was looking for. Am I taking note of men I'd like to know better? Sure, there are some who not only seem to share a worldview and express it with eloquence or humor - they also are kind and respectful in the "conversation" here, are upbuilding of their fellows, and humble but firm in their defense or explanation of the faith.

It's like being at a party and watching how the guy across the room interacts. Does he interrupt others? Is he a loudmouth? Does be have to be te smartest person in the room? Is he a sloppy drunk and hitting on people, metaphorically speaking ? Or is he a good conversationalist, with wit and a facile grasp of current events? Has he traveled a bit? Is he courteous and draw others out? All this can be observed as you show up day after day and week after week on the fora. It's a great way to at least make friendships, and for some...it will be more.

Jul 8th new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: I have been on other Catholic Sites,and Secular sites in the Lastt 12 years,and I want to say,Catholic Match wins,hands down! There many wonderful people here,and we have the best Forums here.No place is Perfect,because Human Beings are not perfect.This is a great place to hone your skills,and get to understand people better.Many are diappointed so quickly when they don't find a match within 3-6 months.There is no Magic to meeting a match,however,Catholic Match gives us many tools to do so.I for one am grateful to Brian and the Staff here for giving us a place where we can meet.Even when we disagree on issues!
Have always enjoyed my time here. Love the community atmosphere!
Jul 8th new
Thank you Bernard; I just found a parish friend on this site. He is filled with The Love of The Holy Spirit. I usually, sit near him during mass & have baked homemade bread to share. Not certain if, when I shall marry again. God will Guide.
Now we can converse & share our Mutual love of our Catholic Faith!
theheart rosary
Jul 8th new
Here, here! Good Catholic community thumbsup
Jul 8th new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: I have been on other Catholic Sites,and Secular sites in the Lastt 12 years,and I want to say,Catholic Match wins,hands down! There many wonderful people here,and we have the best Forums here.No place is Perfect,because Human Beings are not perfect.This is a great place to hone your skills,and get to understand people better.Many are diappointed so quickly when they don't find a match within 3-6 months.There is no Magic to meeting a match,however,Catholic Match gives us many tools to do so.I for one am grateful to Brian and the Staff here for giving us a place where we can meet.Even when we disagree on issues!
thank you sooo much for an uplifting OP Bernard .... nothing is perfect or can replica our journey/pilgrimage as it unique for each indiv .... this site allows/gives us this great opportunity in so many ways that can overwhelm/astonish us which is sole/dual in a multi-task purpose ... it has giving me that great opportunity to grow and learn which does not stop ... loving gratitude to each and everyone for the warm conversing and sharing truly grateful ... may our loving and gentle Mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God pour abundant blessing and graces to each and everyone in every aspect of your wonderful faith filled lives rose Praying hug Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose
Jul 9th new
Agreed!
Just hope we're not all sitting together in the Singles section in Heaven!
Jul 9th new
(quote) Sandra-202758 said: Agreed!
Just hope we're not all sitting together in the Singles section in Heaven!
laughingGod's will be done! wink
Posts 11 - 19 of 19