Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 15th 2014 new
Ditto Andrew! I completely concur. Now let's all go back & answer all those emotes we blew off. JK.
I do however agree with you. It is the only decent, Christian thing to do. I apologize for my dry sense of humor.
Jul 17th 2014 new
Thank you! And a polite response when someone has viewed your profile would be nice too. Just send a small emotigram or sumptin!
Jul 17th 2014 new
If he is just not that into you, a brick to the head is not needed. No answer is good enough for me. I would not be happy with a rude, uncaring, self centered guy anyway. The message is plain. Their loss.
Jul 18th 2014 new
(quote) Donna-83441 said: I agree completely.. What positive effect is gained by getting rejection after rejection?.. I can honestly say from my own experience that when the right person comes along everything will work like clockwork. 22 years single and 8 1/2 years seeking on CM brought me the perfect man for me. 11 mos today since we made it official. You cannot force God's timeline.

Best thing is to make contact, then wait.. If they write you back then you have reason to be happy.. If they don't write back, leave them alone.. They are not the one for you.

Good tips Donna & congrats on your 1st 11 months! May the Lord bless you with many more years of a good marriage.
Jul 18th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-1095189 said: Thank you! And a polite response when someone has viewed your profile would be nice too. Just send a small emotigram or sumptin!
Welcome to the forums Susan! 1st post alert!
Posts 61 - 65 of 65