Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 15th new
(quote) Russ-959222 said: Almost anything with Nicholas Cage.
This is exactly what I was about to post! Nicholas Cage is a TERRIBLE actor! Yuck
Jul 15th new
The Blair Witch Project.
Jul 15th new
(quote) Bridget-884672 said:

The movie "Cloverfield".

It is a science fiction monster movie that follows six young New Yorkers attending a going-away party on the night that a gigantic monster attacks the city. The shaky camera style of cinematography makes it difficult to visually follow the movie. The story line and plot was predictable. A real stinker.

That reminds me of "The Blair Witch Project". Talk about shaky camera......
Jul 15th new
(quote) Brett-848238 said: The Blair Witch Project.
Great minds think alike. wink
Jul 15th new
I don't think anything in cinematic history is as bad as Plan 9 From Outer space, However the next two are Turkeys.

The Happening and Battlefield Earth
Jul 15th new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: I don't think anything in cinematic history is as bad as Plan 9 From Outer space, However the next two are Turkeys.

Hobby-horse time: for my two cents, Plan 9 shouldn't be termed a 'bad film' in the same way that (I'd suggest) the 1956 version of The Ten Commandments is a bad film. (if you don't like that example, then how about Adam Sandler's Jack and Jill?). Plan 9 is really amateur film-making, even if Wood did manage to get some sort of very limited release for it. It's the filmic equivalent of a figure drawing by an untalented high-school student, which we would never compare to the work (bad or good) of a professional artist.
Jul 15th new
(quote) Kirsten-1064175 said: This is exactly what I was about to post! Nicholas Cage is a TERRIBLE actor! Yuck
The worst! laughing
I remember thinking that Mystic River was a profoundly mediocre movie.
Jul 15th new
(quote) Russ-959222 said: The worst!
I remember thinking that Mystic River was a profoundly mediocre movie.
Mystic Pizza was worse than that. (Note to self: avoid movies with "Mystic" in the title....)
Jul 15th new
Oh, I know a movie I hate...The Dead Poets' Society. Not enough poetry, too much cowardly suicide that destroys the message of the film.
Jul 16th new
(quote) Brett-848238 said: The Blair Witch Project.
I got seasick from it....awful. I went because a friends dad was in the movie
Posts 11 - 20 of 36