Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Russ-959222 said: The worst!
I remember thinking that Mystic River was a profoundly mediocre movie.
I have made a promise to myself that I will no longer watch a movie after I read the book. The books are ALWAYS way better for me. Mystic River is a great example of that. Another bad Nicolas Cage movie: The Family Man. Awful. The man is so dull and dry, its painful to watch.
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: I don't think anything in cinematic history is as bad as Plan 9 From Outer space, However the next two are Turkeys.

The Happening and Battlefield Earth
Actually, the movie considered the worst ever is Manos: The Hands of Fate. Talk about amateur film making, the guy who made it was a fertilizer salesman. A favorite of MST 3000.
Jul 16th 2014 new
Out of Africa - zzzz - really boring chick flick.

I will probably get banned for this one....

Field of Dreams. I saw it as a long version Twilight Zone episode. Rod Sterling could do this in 30 minutes and still have time for commercials.
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) John-559440 said: I will probably get banned for this one....

Field of Dreams. I saw it as a long version Twilight Zone episode. Rod Sterling could do this in 30 minutes and still have time for commercials.
Ha! Interesting take, John. I never thought about it like that but I think you may have a point.

Great description!
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) John-559440 said: Out of Africa - zzzz - really boring chick flick.

I will probably get banned for this one....

Perfect!
Jul 16th 2014 new
Any Woody Allen movie.
Jul 16th 2014 new
Titanic
The Notebook
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Sheila-550899 said: Titanic

Another popular movie which, though I don't outright hate it, I've never bothered to watch it again in full since I saw it in the theater.
Jul 16th 2014 new
I thought ET was one of the most boring movies ever made.
Jul 16th 2014 new
This is a great post~it is making me laugh out loud!

The worst movie I ever saw was August:Osage County with Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep. Dire. Myself and my friends wanted to leave half way through it but we would have disturbed the other people in our row so we suffered through the entire flick. The family in the film was so dysfunctional that I left the cinema feeling like I was in shock. Afterwards,none of the people in my group even wanted to discuss the film it left us all so miserable. Yet, I also know people who enjoyed it.
Posts 21 - 30 of 37