Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 16th 2014 new
Grease
Pretty Woman
The Hangover and its sequel(s)

Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: The Witches of Eastwick.

Though I don't outright hate it, Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I don't like the way Richard Dreyfuss' character becomes alienated from his family.
Good point, Zoom as I saw CETK recently and this was bothersome to me as well.
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Allen-311949 said: Actually, the movie considered the worst ever is Manos: The Hands of Fate. Talk about amateur film making, the guy who made it was a fertilizer salesman. A favorite of MST 3000.
MST 3000, Loved that show and the movies were a riot. This one is funny and applicable here on CM.

www.youtube.com
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: MST 3000, Loved that show and the movies were a riot. This one is funny and applicable here on CM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVytXppIFw0
Skydivers is one of the worst ever on MST3K but it was hilarious.

Manos is just plain terrible. When the writer, director, producer, and a main character are all the same person making a debut in all roles with only a background in sales of insurance and fertilizer, you know it's going to be bad.
Jul 17th 2014 new
Scary Movie.(I walked out on it.It was disgusting)
Aug 2nd 2014 new
FRICKIN' TITANIC!

I don't hate it, but I think Frozen is WAY overrated.

Sep 22nd new
I can't stand the Twilight saga and Harry Potter sagas.
Posts 31 - 37 of 37