Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 16th new
Grease
Pretty Woman
The Hangover and its sequel(s)

Jul 16th new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: The Witches of Eastwick.

Though I don't outright hate it, Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I don't like the way Richard Dreyfuss' character becomes alienated from his family.
Good point, Zoom as I saw CETK recently and this was bothersome to me as well.
Jul 16th new
(quote) Allen-311949 said: Actually, the movie considered the worst ever is Manos: The Hands of Fate. Talk about amateur film making, the guy who made it was a fertilizer salesman. A favorite of MST 3000.
MST 3000, Loved that show and the movies were a riot. This one is funny and applicable here on CM.

www.youtube.com
Jul 16th new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: MST 3000, Loved that show and the movies were a riot. This one is funny and applicable here on CM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVytXppIFw0
Skydivers is one of the worst ever on MST3K but it was hilarious.

Manos is just plain terrible. When the writer, director, producer, and a main character are all the same person making a debut in all roles with only a background in sales of insurance and fertilizer, you know it's going to be bad.
Jul 17th new
Scary Movie.(I walked out on it.It was disgusting)
Aug 2nd new
FRICKIN' TITANIC!

I don't hate it, but I think Frozen is WAY overrated.

Posts 31 - 36 of 36