Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 20th new
laughing paul you want to create a new thread of your thought topic?
Jul 20th new
(quote) Abbey-937473 said: paul you want to create a new thread of your thought topic?
Too depressing, Abbey, WAY too depressing laughing
Jul 20th new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: When I first saw this thread I thought "how many years in between what? -- dates?"
LOL...let's not talk about those non existant dates..
Jul 20th new
I could go up or down 8 years. It comes down to where I am in my life and where they are.
Jul 21st new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Too depressing, Abbey, WAY too depressing
laughing thought so too!
Jul 21st new
Age is not really the most important element for me in a relationship. In fact, I've dated men exactly my age who acted like they were ten years younger. However, I can't see myself with a guy any more than two years younger than me or more than eleven older. Beyond eleven, it feels kind of like I'm going out with my father. It's weird. Any younger than two years, I would feel like I'm dating my little brother. Everyone is different though. I think it is important to discern what you see in the other person, regardless but even more so when there is a large age gap because it could be an issue dealing with a parent. For example, if I am attracted to guy who is twelve or more years my senior, perhaps he is more a of a father figure. For a guy, dating a much older woman, perhaps she is a mother figure for him. That's not always the case but I have heard of it happening.
Posts 101 - 106 of 106