Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Linda-624584 said: Who knew this stuff was so complicated? One thing you forgot, Paul......he should be standing next to the proverbial banana peel.
Sounds like you're crossing film noir with Bugs Bunny. But I like your thinking! laughing
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Paul is 50x banned for excessive
Don't forget to subtract 7 and then multiply by 2 = Banned 94x! stir the pot! Its getting cold! muted laughing laughing
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Linda-624584 said: Don't forget to subtract 7 and then multiply by 2 = Banned 94x!
This is what I get for trying to ameliorate the distresses and vexations of mankind!
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Sounds like you're crossing film noir with Bugs Bunny. But I like your thinking!
Yes, but it works for this scene. Once the old dude slips on the banana peel I can call the MD and say, "What's up Doc". laughing laughing shhh
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: This is what I get for trying to ameliorate the distresses and vexations of mankind!
Ameliorate Bedeliorate?
Oh, how I loathed reading those stupid Ameilia Bedelia books aloud to my children.

Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Linda-624584 said: Yes, but it works for this scene. Once the old dude slips on the banana peel I can call the MD and say, "What's up Doc".
Mary Astor can play you in the movie, Peter Lorre can play me, and it'll be called "The Maltese Carrot"
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Amber-1078229 said: Female dating age formula:

(your age) - 7 x 2 = (max. dating age)

Your max dating age is 10??!!! wide eyed wide eyed
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Your max dating age is 10??!!!
Makes for early nights and cheaper bus fares!
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Mary Astor can play you in the movie, Peter Lorre can play me, and it'll be called "The Maltese Carrot"
Aren't both these actors dead? Couldn't you ind someone a little more lively for our roles? tombstone shocked raspberry
Jul 16th 2014 new
(quote) Linda-624584 said: Don't forget to subtract 7 and then multiply by 2 = Banned 94x!
(50-7)x2 = 86

Lynda is banned (94-86)x for faulty arithmetic.

Posts 21 - 30 of 106