Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 27th new
130-140
Jul 27th new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: http://bitecharge.com/play/emotional-intelligence-test/h4
I took the test for fun. The results: Your emotional intelligence is between 100-110. You have an impressive balance of analytical and emotional mind. Explanation of scale not bad to hear.

Are you going to disclose your results, Charles?

Jul 27th new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: I took the test for fun. The results: Your emotional intelligence is between 100-110. You have an impressive balance of analytical and emotional mind. Explanation of scale not bad to hear.

Are you going to disclose your results, Charles?

Yes,100-110.Eems we have balanced minds. laughing
Jul 27th new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Yes,100-110.Eems we have balanced minds.
Looks like time for a new keyboard Seems.
Jul 27th new
We spoke about emotional IQ in business school. I don't remember my score (I would have to look through some old notebooks and text books) but I do remember I have a very high emotional IQ. I have known some managers that would have scored very low, unfortunately. And....those managers have been fired from their jobs.
Jul 27th new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Yes,100-110.Eems we have balanced minds.

Well, Charles, since neither of us do, the validity of this 10 question test is questionable. smile

Jul 27th new

I just now took this assessment to avoid going through all my college materials to find the results of the assessment I completed in business school. Here is what the results indicate about my Emotional IQ:

150+

Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting.

Based on my experiences with other people, both men and women in social and work situations, I believe this is an accurate description of me smile

Jul 27th new
According to this survey 130-140.Superior
Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.
Jul 27th new
(quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: According to this survey 130-140.Superior
Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.
Apparently, I am too.
Posts 1 - 10 of 46