Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 27th new

Charles

Thanks for the pick me up I needed it tonight-scored 150 WoW I was surprised!

Jul 27th new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: http://bitecharge.com/play/emotional-intelligence-test/h4
If any of you have a low emotional IQ, Mick will come to your rescue......
www.youtube.com
Jul 27th new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: If any of you have a low emotional IQ, Mick will come to your rescue......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr15tXvVkQQ
thanks Tom mick will really rock and roll after he sees my of 80-90

Your emotional intelligence score is between 80 and 90. You're remarkably analytical and sharp but don't seem to care much about social life. shhh scratchchin

Aug 1st new
<--- Sucker for stupid quizzes

130-140

Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.

So, what is the range of scores? What do choices between mountain climbing and sea kayaking have to do with emotional intelligence? How can my answering "none of the above" to multiple questions tell them anything definitive?
I'll give 5 bonus points to anyone who recognizes I'm feeling a bit grumpy at the moment.

Aug 1st new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: <--- Sucker for stupid quizzes

130-140Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.

So, what is the range of scores? What do choices between mountain climbing and sea kayaking have to do with emotional intelligence? How can my answering "none of the above" to multiple questions tell them anything definitive?
I'll give 5 bonus points to anyone who recognizes I'm feeling a bit grumpy at the moment.

Wouldn't one's ability to recognize that you are in a grumpy feeling state rather be in a social intelligence quiz?
Aug 1st new
Me, too, but I'm not clear on exactly what is being measured. boggled
Aug 1st new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Me, too, but I'm not clear on exactly what is being measured.
If we decide to throw a hissyfit, does that mean anything?? mischievous
Aug 1st new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: If we decide to throw a , does that mean anything??
No, Meg, assuming you are only talking about an occasional :hissyfit. it means nothing. wave
Aug 1st new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: If we decide to throw a , does that mean anything??
Yes, It has a very profound meaning.
Aug 1st new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Yes, It has a very profound meaning.
I shall keep that in mind.
Posts 11 - 20 of 46