Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 10th 2014 new
Praying
Aug 10th 2014 new
It's so hard when you see your mother suffering, I know. Jesus, King of Glory, your will be done.

Pray for a deep peace to overwhelm you and yours in His Holy name.

When God did take my mother home which I had dreaded my whole life, I thought I'd fall to pieces because I am the youngest of 6 and had a lot of one-on-one time with my parents. Of course, I grieved, but with both my mother and father, I was left with the largest sense of gratitude to God--it totally overwhelmed me instead. They are in heaven now with God and are having the greatest time, I have no doubt. My priest told me that gratitude is a very powerful tool against grief and God gave it to me big time.

God bless,

Jeannie
Aug 10th 2014 new
Praying hug
Aug 10th 2014 new
Praying
Aug 13th 2014 new
Hi To all - Thank You so much!! Mom is going home today, she received the Last Rites Tuesday and made a remarkable turnaround. She is still very weak but feels much better Thank you Jesus, Blessed Mother and especially St.Padre Pio. Kristin
Aug 14th 2014 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: Hi To all - Thank You so much!! Mom is going home today, she received the Last Rites Tuesday and made a remarkable turnaround. She is still very weak but feels much better Thank you Jesus, Blessed Mother and especially St.Padre Pio. Kristin
Praying Praying Praying theheart Our thoughts & Prayers are (still) with Your MOM Keep us posted when ya can
Aug 14th 2014 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: Hi To all - Thank You so much!! Mom is going home today, she received the Last Rites Tuesday and made a remarkable turnaround. She is still very weak but feels much better Thank you Jesus, Blessed Mother and especially St.Padre Pio. Kristin
And all God's people said, "AMEN!"
Posts 21 - 27 of 27