Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Aug 17th 2014 new
I haven't read them all or checked blog.

I can't imagine any sane person taking their life
Aug 18th 2014 new
Kathleen, is that a new profile picture? Lovely!
Sometimes we forget that death is an enemy, a defeated enemy, but an enemy all the same. We, as Christians, should not condemn those who have fallen prey to the lie that there is no hope.

Aug 18th 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Kathleen, is that a new profile picture? Lovely!
Sometimes we forget that death is an enemy, a defeated enemy, but an enemy all the same. We, as Christians, should not condemn those who have fallen prey to the lie that there is no hope.

Thank you Virginia. I'll let you know how many more men my new picture brings my way. wink

About death: What you say is true, and can be helpful, but it can also be too esoteric and beyond the practical reach of those who are suicidal, or those who are survivors of those who took their own lives. They need concrete/ and physical encouragement as well.
Aug 20th 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Kathleen, is that a new profile picture? Lovely!

well stated virginia
Posts 71 - 74 of 74