We’re featuring David-364112 on the 10th day of Christmas.
What were the greatest blessings of 2010?
It’s been a rough year but I’m very grateful for the many blessings I have. After nine years in Chicago, I am now living in the same city as all my kids and my parents as well. I cashed out my 401(k) and bought a house. I have been unemployed or underemployed for the past 15 months but remain hopeful.
How has your approach to finding a mate evolved?
I stopped worrying and caring – all that did was cause distress. Now what had been very difficult has become natural and non-frightening.
What’s your CatholicMatch strategy?
The best people seem to be on the forums. It’s the only way to meet someone. Trawling profiles may work, but I find engaging with active members is the best way to meet a mate and find great friends.
Why do you stay on CatholicMatch?
It’s a wonderful community and a good value. Over the last nine years I’ve been on several dating sites and none was anywhere near as good as CatholicMatch.
What’s your favorite Christmas tradition?
Growing up in an Italian household, we always celebrated the Feast of the Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve. The whole family got together and only seafood was served. We’d all go to midnight Mass after a very late supper.
What’s your hope for 2011?
I hope to find work and obtain my annulment. I hope my family remains happy and healthy.
Make a prediction for 2011.
Tammy-492301 will switch [her profile picture] from ketchup to Worcestershire sauce.
- The ninth day of Christmas featured Michael.
- The eighth day of Christmas featured Theresa.
- The seventh day of Christmas featured Megan.
- The sixth day of Christmas featured Bernie.
- The fifth day of Christmas featured Mary.
- The fourth day of Christmas featured Marian.
- The third day of Christmas featured Leon.
- The second day of Christmas featured Dawn.
- The first day of Christmas featured Lisa.