This is the first full year of the CatholicMatch Institute and the Institute blog. As our team prepares the content for another year, I want to know what you would like covered or what questions you would like answered on the CatholicMatch Institute blog in 2014.
I was curious to know which topics were most important to you. So I browsed the archives to find out which articles were the most popular last year. Here are the top 10 most read articles in 2013 (drum roll please):
10. Living Together Before ‘I Do’
9. Serious Relationships: What is the Rush?
8. Are Men Avoiding Women Over 40?
7. Why Are You So Stupid When You’re in Love?
6. Are We Dating or Just Hanging Out?
5. Modesty, Mass, and Men’s Eyes
4. How to Pursue a Woman’s Heart
3. Should Women Be Pursued by Men?
2. Can Men and Women Be ‘Just Friends’?
1. Pope Benedict’s Advice for Marrying Your Best Friend
Whether you are single, dating, engaged, or married, I want to make sure that we are writing on the things that matter to you. What topics or questions do you want to see us cover in 2014? What will help you the most?
Leave me a comment below. I look forward to hearing your ideas!