“The CatholicMatch 12 Days of Christmas” has ended! We hope you enjoyed learning more about 12 of our members, who shared online-dating advice, Christmas traditions and New Year’s hopes.
Make sure you didn’t miss a day – and leave a comment to add your own insights.
- The first day of Christmas: Deborah Waits For A Gentleman (13 comments)
- The second day of Christmas: Dominick‘s Music Makes It Merry (10 comments)
- The third day of Christmas: Travel Delighted Sandra (6 comments)
- The fourth day of Christmas: Kevin‘s Humor Attracts Women (6 comments)
- The fifth day of Christmas: Linda Moves Forward Courageous (8 comments)
- The sixth day of Christmas: Ithro Fell In Love With Ireland (12 comments)
- The seventh day of Christmas: Keith Awaits His Wife (15 comments)
- The eighth day of Christmas: Ramona Challenges The Guys (10 comments)
- The ninth day of Christmas: Richard Lets God Guide Online Dating (7 comments)
- The 10th day of Christmas: Victor Builds Relationships (4 comments)
- The 11th day of Christmas: Janet Is A Social Butterfly (6 comments)
- The 12th day of Christmas: John Knows She’ll Be Worth The Wait (3 comments)
We’ll be giving prizes to the three people whose posts solicit the most views by the end of Monday, Jan. 9. (So winners, it’s not too late to do a little campaigning! Share your special day with friends and fellow single Catholics. It could make a great conversation starter.)