31, Loma Linda, CA
I can promise one thing: my cover is definitely the most boring thing about me! Consider the following internal qualities instead:
* My Myers-Brigs personality type is INTJ, also known as "The Mastermind". INTJs are very rare (about 2 percent of the U.S. population; females are especially rarejust 0.8%). We are often seen as highly intelligent and perplexingly mysterious. Incidentally, this is also Batman's personality type!
* I love to sing, and can/would sing anything from Bon Jovi to Metallica to Eminem to Mariah. Singing with the church choir every Sunday is one of my favorite things to do.
* I'm not the best dancer but wouldn't necessarily shy away from the floor at a party if someone joins me! I'm all over it when the Macarena or YMCA starts playing.
* I enjoy exercise not for the aesthetic benefits, but simply because it keeps me healthy and fulfilled. I work out with a trainer and go to the gym religiously. It's a happy place!
* I'm willing to bet I can beat you in an "exotic foods" eating contest. Unless you've already tried such fare as pork blood stew, fried chicken esophagus, or aborted duck egg (Filipino cuisine).
* I rode my first rollercoaster (Disneyland's Space Mountain) when I was still an unidentified fetus in my mom's womb (thank goodness I hung in there!), which may explain my love for thrill rides and horror movies.
* I am equal parts fantasy/sci-fi geek and sports fan. I can discuss the Marvel Cinematic Universe as lengthily and passionately as the NBA playoffs or my fantasy football lineup. Favorite athlete: Chris Paul (LA Clippers). Favorite superhero: Spiderman.
* Although I easily get excited about the simple joys in this world, and have many loves and interests, I love nothing and no one more than I do Our Lord Jesus. I simply can't go a day without seeing him at Mass and talking to Him, receiving His counsel and strength. Through so many struggles and tears I have nonetheless felt loved and supported by God, and I recognize that in itself is a blessing.